Today, Polarbit, together with Pixelbite, released Reckless Racing 2 for Android and iOS. The followup to the original Reckless Racing game features improved driving physics and controls, additional vehicles (18 upgradeable cars), more tracks (24 routes), new characters and extra game modes. Other highlights include customization/balancing options for cars, global leader boards and online multiplayer. Check out the promotional video for the new top-down racing title in the short clip above, then head to the Android Market (link will be live later today) or iTunes to grab the download for $4.99.
· Probably the best power slides in the world.
· Tune and tweak the performance, handling, tires, rims and colours of your cars.
· Shader based game engine with normal maps, reflections, specularity,
shadows, particles and more.
· Improved and optimized shaders for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S.
· Online leaderboards with downloadable ghost cars.
· Online multiplayer over the Internet.
· 17 characters, including your favorites from Reckless Racing 1.
· 5 control layouts with customizable button positions.
· Optional assists, such as race lines, mini map, chase camera and more.