Diet Assistant Pro for Android is free today through the Amazon Appstore. It’s received relatively high marks on the Android Market through 175 ratings. Check out the description, features and demo video below.
Personal Dietitian Pro is a simple resource that will assist you while choosing, implementing, and monitoring your diet. Offering a number of diet plans, you choose the diet that best fits your needs and personal profile. Choose from nearly 20 plans focusing on purifying, low GI, pescetarian, vegetarian, high protein, and just plain healthy. Choose a diet, and the Personal Dietitian Pro will generate a weekly menu adhering to your dietary request. From the main menu you have access to your diet, available diet plans, chart, and your profile. You can update your details from your personal profile, such as food preference, gender, and goal weight. You also have access to the weight entries, which contain useful information about your progress and display the results in a chart.
• Healthy choices of diet food with the right combination
• Diet plans to suit your needs
• Shopping / Grocery list (Press Menu -> Shopping List on “My Diet”)
• Ability to add custom items to the shopping list
• Works as your personal dietitian/nutritionist
• Nutrition facts
• Weight-loss manager & tracker (kilograms, pounds or stones)
• Built-in BMI (Body Mass Index) calculator
• Intuitive and sleek UI
• Weight Chart / Graph
• Diet and weight loss tips
• Health pyramids
• Data backup/restore
• Homescreen Widget
• And much more!
Diet categories include:
• Low GI
• High protein
• Food combining
• Healthy & rich in food varieties
Source: Amazon Appstore