The great minds at Madfinger Games just updated their Dead Trigger Android Game to 1.5. The latest version offers new arenas, missions, weapons and more. Early adopters who paid for the game before it became free are also treated to some goodies. Check out the full change log, along with our previous video review, below. Grab the update for free from Google Play.
Dead Trigger 1.5.0 Changelog:
* 2 new Arenas: STADIUM OF DEAD & DEADLY CORRIDORS
* Reward for everyone who purchased DEAD TRIGGER before the game became for free (ALIEN GUN, 25 GOLD, 10 CASINO CHIPS)
* New story missions
* New weapon: ALIEN GUN
* New items: LASER TURRET & MINI-MORTAR
* Improved gameplay of protect objects missions, players can repair damaged objects now.
* New tutorial for beginners
* Improved MINIGUN and COLT-M4
* Increased reward in the Arenas (Players can also win CASINO CHIPS)
* More chance to win at the Casino (including items)
* Auto-aim works better when more enemies nearby
* Better ammo drops for everyone who use more than one weapon
* Android update 1.5.0 includes all features from iOS update 1.1.2
Note: New update for iOS sent to Apple for approval in coming days.