The Yahoo! Mail app has been updated to version 2.5 and now supports Android tablets. The Yahoo app team describes it as a “full-screen experience that gets rid of the noise.” Folders, buttons and tabs have been removed from the traditional mail experience in favor of swipe and flip style navigation. The goal is to make the user experience faster, cleaner, more convenient and fun.
Check out the changelog for the latest update below, then visit Google Play for the free download.
Yahoo! Mail 2.5 Changelog:
– created a new layout for tablet users
– added a starred folder for viewing your important email
– tablet users can now access an advanced triage feature to manage their inbox quicker
– tablet users can now access a new ‘reading mode’ which makes reading your emails easier
– we rethought how you switch accounts based on market feedback. you are now able to switch accounts via the sidebar menu.
– glorious bug fixes