Today’s free Android app via the Amazon Appstore is X Construction, a physics-based bridge building game that normally costs $1.43. In the game, you basically test your architectural skills by building bridges to let trains safely cross the valleys. You’re given a limited amount of materials, which makes the build quite a challenge at times. If you fail, the bridge will collapse and the train will fall through the cracks.
- Based on civil engineering principles and physics
- 15 puzzle levels and 7 free build levels to choose from
- Free build mode features an unlimited amount of building materials
- A variety of real-world bridge building materials to use
- Adjustable train weights increase difficulty levels