In this video, we review Wind-up Knight for Android. It’s a fun, action-packed running platformer with excellent gameplay. Your character basically auto-runs while you jump, attack, duck and block using on-screen buttons. You can find the demo in the Android Market, and if you like it, you can purchase additional levels for a few dollars. For those who want to earn free playing time, you can perform tasks through TapJoy. Check out our review of Wind-up Knight above.
– Over 50 soul-crushing levels.
– Pick-up-and-play game play.
– Super high-end 3D graphics technology. A showcase for your phone.
– Crazy platforming action: double jumping, wall sliding, dive and roll, just to name a few cool moves.
– A secret card is hidden in EVERY level.
– Four unique worlds.
– Deviously cute art style.
– Power up with game-changing equipment and weapons.
– Original soundtrack by Josh Whelchel.
You might also like
Motorola’s first Android Wear-powered smartwatch, the Moto 360, finally went on sale shortly after being launched at IFA 2014 earlier today. The circular smartwatch, which was available online from Best Buy, Google Play and Motorola, didn’t [...]
At IFA 2014, Motorola launched two new Android smartphones under familiar brand names. The New Moto X and New Moto G offer stylish designs at affordable price-points. Motorola’s latest flagship smartphone, the New Moto X, features a 5.2-inch 1080p [...]
Sony’s new lineup of Xperia Android devices will officially support the PS4’s remote play feature. That’s right, taken from the PS Vita’s playbook, the Xperia Z3, Xperia Z3 Compact and Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact will all be able to [...]