In this video, we review Wind-up Knight for Android. It’s a fun, action-packed running platformer with excellent gameplay. Your character basically auto-runs while you jump, attack, duck and block using on-screen buttons. You can find the demo in the Android Market, and if you like it, you can purchase additional levels for a few dollars. For those who want to earn free playing time, you can perform tasks through TapJoy. Check out our review of Wind-up Knight above.
– Over 50 soul-crushing levels.
– Pick-up-and-play game play.
– Super high-end 3D graphics technology. A showcase for your phone.
– Crazy platforming action: double jumping, wall sliding, dive and roll, just to name a few cool moves.
– A secret card is hidden in EVERY level.
– Four unique worlds.
– Deviously cute art style.
– Power up with game-changing equipment and weapons.
– Original soundtrack by Josh Whelchel.
You might also like
The Now Network has finally confirmed an official release date for its upcoming LG G4 Android smartphone. Sprint is now acceptating pre-orders for the LG G4 and will launch it through all channels, including Sprint stores and Telesales, starting Friday, [...]
Telltale Games will release the next episode of its Game of Thrones game next week. For Android and iOS, Game of Thrones Episode 4: ‘Sons of Winter’ will be available on Google Play and iTunes beginning May 28th. Check out the trailer above [...]
We’ve seen drop, scratch and water immersion tests when it comes to measuring the durability of smartphones. What we haven’t seen is a phone get outright destroyed by fire from a welding torch. In the video below, YouTuber Digiato exposes the [...]