In this video, we review Wind-up Knight for Android. It’s a fun, action-packed running platformer with excellent gameplay. Your character basically auto-runs while you jump, attack, duck and block using on-screen buttons. You can find the demo in the Android Market, and if you like it, you can purchase additional levels for a few dollars. For those who want to earn free playing time, you can perform tasks through TapJoy. Check out our review of Wind-up Knight above.
– Over 50 soul-crushing levels.
– Pick-up-and-play game play.
– Super high-end 3D graphics technology. A showcase for your phone.
– Crazy platforming action: double jumping, wall sliding, dive and roll, just to name a few cool moves.
– A secret card is hidden in EVERY level.
– Four unique worlds.
– Deviously cute art style.
– Power up with game-changing equipment and weapons.
– Original soundtrack by Josh Whelchel.
You might also like
Corning has announced the next iteration of Gorilla Glass. According to the cover glass-maker, Gorilla Glass 4 “redefines the standard in damage resistance” and it’s said to be “up to two times tougher than any competitive cover [...]
Corning hired the MythBusters duo of Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman to promote Gorilla Glass in a fun and interesting way. If you’re a fan of the TV show and smartphones, you’ll want to check out the two-part video series after the break. Be [...]
In the video above, we’re treated to a preview of an internal build of Android 5.0 Lollipop running on the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 smartphone. The TouchWiz user interface is said to feature newer, smoother animations. There’s also a new [...]