In this video, we review Wind-up Knight for Android. It’s a fun, action-packed running platformer with excellent gameplay. Your character basically auto-runs while you jump, attack, duck and block using on-screen buttons. You can find the demo in the Android Market, and if you like it, you can purchase additional levels for a few dollars. For those who want to earn free playing time, you can perform tasks through TapJoy. Check out our review of Wind-up Knight above.
- Over 50 soul-crushing levels.
- Pick-up-and-play game play.
- Super high-end 3D graphics technology. A showcase for your phone.
- Crazy platforming action: double jumping, wall sliding, dive and roll, just to name a few cool moves.
- A secret card is hidden in EVERY level.
- Four unique worlds.
- Deviously cute art style.
- Power up with game-changing equipment and weapons.
- Original soundtrack by Josh Whelchel.
You might also like
Samsung’s rectangular Gear 2 and Gear Live smartwatches are nearly identical in terms of design, but it looks like the Korean tech giant is secretly developing a circular watch that resembles none other than the highly anticipated Moto 360. The [...]
Samsung will officially announce the Galaxy Alpha Android smartphone on August 4th, according to a source close to the matter. With the flagship-worthy Galaxy Note 4 set to launch in September at IFA 2014, it makes sense for the Galaxy Alpha to debut [...]
Nvidia’s latest member of the Shield family, the Shield Tablet, hits online and retail stores in the US and Canada today. Starting at $299, the new Android tablet is targeted at gamers with its 8-inch 1920×1200 IPS display and Tegra K1 2.2 GHz [...]