In this video, we review Wind-up Knight for Android. It’s a fun, action-packed running platformer with excellent gameplay. Your character basically auto-runs while you jump, attack, duck and block using on-screen buttons. You can find the demo in the Android Market, and if you like it, you can purchase additional levels for a few dollars. For those who want to earn free playing time, you can perform tasks through TapJoy. Check out our review of Wind-up Knight above.
– Over 50 soul-crushing levels.
– Pick-up-and-play game play.
– Super high-end 3D graphics technology. A showcase for your phone.
– Crazy platforming action: double jumping, wall sliding, dive and roll, just to name a few cool moves.
– A secret card is hidden in EVERY level.
– Four unique worlds.
– Deviously cute art style.
– Power up with game-changing equipment and weapons.
– Original soundtrack by Josh Whelchel.
You might also like
Rockstar Games has finally released GTA: Chinatown Wars for Android. Developed by War Drum Studios, the Android port of the 2009 Grand Theft Auto game arrives half a decade after the release of the iOS port. The open world action-adventure game originally [...]
Gamers can now build and manage their own flourishing 3D metropolis on the go as Electronic Arts has released SimCity BuildIt worldwide for the Android platform. The game is available on Google Play for free with no shortage of in-app purchases. Read on [...]
In celebration of the release of The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies, the original Lord of the Rings movie is being offered as a free download for Android smartphones and tablets on Google Play. It’s unclear how long the promotion will run for [...]