In this video, we review Wind-up Knight for Android. It’s a fun, action-packed running platformer with excellent gameplay. Your character basically auto-runs while you jump, attack, duck and block using on-screen buttons. You can find the demo in the Android Market, and if you like it, you can purchase additional levels for a few dollars. For those who want to earn free playing time, you can perform tasks through TapJoy. Check out our review of Wind-up Knight above.
– Over 50 soul-crushing levels.
– Pick-up-and-play game play.
– Super high-end 3D graphics technology. A showcase for your phone.
– Crazy platforming action: double jumping, wall sliding, dive and roll, just to name a few cool moves.
– A secret card is hidden in EVERY level.
– Four unique worlds.
– Deviously cute art style.
– Power up with game-changing equipment and weapons.
– Original soundtrack by Josh Whelchel.
You might also like
Sprint has started rolling out the Android 5.0 Lollipop update to its variant of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 smartphone. The latest firmware upgrade brings the software build to N910PVPU1BOB7 and delivers standard Lollipop features, WiFi calling [...]
Samsung has posted official unboxing and hands on videos for the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge Android smartphones. In the video above, a Samsung representative goes over the minimalistic packaging and general features of the handsets, including their [...]
Google published a new commercial to promote the Android platform. Titled “Selfie Slam,” the ad shows an androidified basketball player going coast to coast for a game-winning slam dunk while taking selfies along the way. The description [...]