In this video, we review Wind-up Knight for Android. It’s a fun, action-packed running platformer with excellent gameplay. Your character basically auto-runs while you jump, attack, duck and block using on-screen buttons. You can find the demo in the Android Market, and if you like it, you can purchase additional levels for a few dollars. For those who want to earn free playing time, you can perform tasks through TapJoy. Check out our review of Wind-up Knight above.
– Over 50 soul-crushing levels.
– Pick-up-and-play game play.
– Super high-end 3D graphics technology. A showcase for your phone.
– Crazy platforming action: double jumping, wall sliding, dive and roll, just to name a few cool moves.
– A secret card is hidden in EVERY level.
– Four unique worlds.
– Deviously cute art style.
– Power up with game-changing equipment and weapons.
– Original soundtrack by Josh Whelchel.
You might also like
LG started sending out invitations to special media events around the world – New York, London, Paris, Seoul, Singapore, and Istanbul. Scheduled to take place on April 28th and 29th, depending on location, the Korean handset-maker is expected to use [...]
Unlike last year’s Galaxy S5, Samsung chose not to design the new Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge with waterproof or water-resistant certifications in mind. Still, you can always count on someone on YouTube to submerge the Galaxy S6 Edge underwater [...]
The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge fared pretty well during a series of standard drop tests, but how about when it’s assaulted with keys and a kitchen knife? Better yet, can the glass front and back withstand a barrage of hits with the claw end of a hammer? [...]