In this video, we review Wind-up Knight for Android. It’s a fun, action-packed running platformer with excellent gameplay. Your character basically auto-runs while you jump, attack, duck and block using on-screen buttons. You can find the demo in the Android Market, and if you like it, you can purchase additional levels for a few dollars. For those who want to earn free playing time, you can perform tasks through TapJoy. Check out our review of Wind-up Knight above.
– Over 50 soul-crushing levels.
– Pick-up-and-play game play.
– Super high-end 3D graphics technology. A showcase for your phone.
– Crazy platforming action: double jumping, wall sliding, dive and roll, just to name a few cool moves.
– A secret card is hidden in EVERY level.
– Four unique worlds.
– Deviously cute art style.
– Power up with game-changing equipment and weapons.
– Original soundtrack by Josh Whelchel.
You might also like
Samsung’s latest ad for its upcoming Galaxy Note 4 Android smartphone is filled with terrible puns – nearly four and a half minutes worth of them. Check it out after the jump. The Galaxy Note 4 will be released globally, including on Verizon, [...]
\ In honor of the Sony Xperia Z3 launch day in the UK, the folks at Carphone Warehouse decided to unbox the flagship Android smartphone underwater. Along with IP65/68 waterproof certifications, the 7.3mm aluminum-framed Xperia Z3 features a 5.2-inch 1080p [...]
Samsung Power Sharing Cable Transfers Power from Galaxy Smartphones, Tablets to Any Micro USB Compatible Device
Samsung has released a new Power Sharing Cable and app that enables users to transfer power directly from their Galaxy S5 smartphone, Galaxy Tab S tablet or other select Galaxy Android devices to any micro USB-compatible device. It’s probably not an [...]