In this video, we review Wind-up Knight for Android. It’s a fun, action-packed running platformer with excellent gameplay. Your character basically auto-runs while you jump, attack, duck and block using on-screen buttons. You can find the demo in the Android Market, and if you like it, you can purchase additional levels for a few dollars. For those who want to earn free playing time, you can perform tasks through TapJoy. Check out our review of Wind-up Knight above.
– Over 50 soul-crushing levels.
– Pick-up-and-play game play.
– Super high-end 3D graphics technology. A showcase for your phone.
– Crazy platforming action: double jumping, wall sliding, dive and roll, just to name a few cool moves.
– A secret card is hidden in EVERY level.
– Four unique worlds.
– Deviously cute art style.
– Power up with game-changing equipment and weapons.
– Original soundtrack by Josh Whelchel.
You might also like
The Huawei Nexus 6P may boast flagship-level specs, but Google also unveiled the all-around LG Nexus 5X for those interested in a smaller footprint and cheaper price-point. The Nexus 5X features a 5.2-inch 1080p FHD display, 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 [...]
It’s Nexus day! Google officially announced the Huawei-made Nexus 6P, along with the LG Nexus 5X, at a special media event today. The Nexus 6P is crafted from aeronautical-grade aluminum and features a 5.7-inch WQHD 2560×1440 AMOLED display at [...]
Shortly after the larger Huawei Nexus 6P leaked, press renders of the smaller LG-made Nexus 5X also appeared on the web. The Nexus 5X will reportedly feature a 5.2-inch 1080p display, Snapdragon 808 processor, 12.3 megapixel rear camera, front-facing [...]