In this video, we review Wind-up Knight for Android. It’s a fun, action-packed running platformer with excellent gameplay. Your character basically auto-runs while you jump, attack, duck and block using on-screen buttons. You can find the demo in the Android Market, and if you like it, you can purchase additional levels for a few dollars. For those who want to earn free playing time, you can perform tasks through TapJoy. Check out our review of Wind-up Knight above.
– Over 50 soul-crushing levels.
– Pick-up-and-play game play.
– Super high-end 3D graphics technology. A showcase for your phone.
– Crazy platforming action: double jumping, wall sliding, dive and roll, just to name a few cool moves.
– A secret card is hidden in EVERY level.
– Four unique worlds.
– Deviously cute art style.
– Power up with game-changing equipment and weapons.
– Original soundtrack by Josh Whelchel.
You might also like
A press image of the upcoming Motorola Droid Turbo has leaked out prior to its official announcement, which is scheduled to take place at a media event in NY on October 28th. The Verizon Wireless-bound Android handset is expected to feature a 5.2-inch [...]
Here’s the full changelog for Android 5.0 Lollipop. Material Design A bold, colorful, and responsive UI design for consistent, intuitive experiences across all your devices Responsive, natural motion, realistic lighting and shadows, and [...]
The Android Lollipop statue/sculpture gets unwrapped on the lawn of Google’s headquarters in Mountain View, California in the video above. The ceremony was held in honor of the launch of Android 5.0 Lollipop, which will debut on the Nexus 6 [...]