In this video, we review Wind-up Knight for Android. It’s a fun, action-packed running platformer with excellent gameplay. Your character basically auto-runs while you jump, attack, duck and block using on-screen buttons. You can find the demo in the Android Market, and if you like it, you can purchase additional levels for a few dollars. For those who want to earn free playing time, you can perform tasks through TapJoy. Check out our review of Wind-up Knight above.
- Over 50 soul-crushing levels.
- Pick-up-and-play game play.
- Super high-end 3D graphics technology. A showcase for your phone.
- Crazy platforming action: double jumping, wall sliding, dive and roll, just to name a few cool moves.
- A secret card is hidden in EVERY level.
- Four unique worlds.
- Deviously cute art style.
- Power up with game-changing equipment and weapons.
- Original soundtrack by Josh Whelchel.
You might also like
Nokia will be releasing the beta of its HERE maps app for Android soon, but there’s a slight catch. Samsung has paid for a timed exclusive, so, unfortunately, only those with Galaxy smartphones will receive access to the app, at least in the [...]
Samsung asked consumers on the streets of New York City which tablet they prefer, the Galaxy Tab S or Apple’s iPad Air. Being a Samsung advertisement, everyone on video seems to think highly of the Galaxy Tab S, noting that it’s thinner, [...]
Sony will be holding a press conference on September 3rd to announce its next wave of Android devices at IFA 2014. Today, the Japanese electronics manufacturer published a teaser video for the event. While there isn’t much to take away from the [...]