In this video, we review Wind-up Knight for Android. It’s a fun, action-packed running platformer with excellent gameplay. Your character basically auto-runs while you jump, attack, duck and block using on-screen buttons. You can find the demo in the Android Market, and if you like it, you can purchase additional levels for a few dollars. For those who want to earn free playing time, you can perform tasks through TapJoy. Check out our review of Wind-up Knight above.
– Over 50 soul-crushing levels.
– Pick-up-and-play game play.
– Super high-end 3D graphics technology. A showcase for your phone.
– Crazy platforming action: double jumping, wall sliding, dive and roll, just to name a few cool moves.
– A secret card is hidden in EVERY level.
– Four unique worlds.
– Deviously cute art style.
– Power up with game-changing equipment and weapons.
– Original soundtrack by Josh Whelchel.
You might also like
Despite being “retired” as a smartphone leaker, Evleaks has once again come through with a newsworthy leak. We’ve been hearing rumors about upcoming HTC devices codenamed Hima and Hima Ultra for a while, and now, with Mobile World [...]
Kim Kardashian stars in a new T-Mobile commercial that will be televised on NBC during Super Bowl XLIX on February 1, 2015. Kim Kardashian West has an important message for everyone about unused data. Stop letting your carrier take back those unused megs [...]
As mentioned in a previous post, Samsung will reportedly not use Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 810 processor in the Galaxy S6 due to overheating detected during testing. Interestingly, competing Korean handset-maker LG spoke up in defense of the new chipset [...]