In this video, we review Wind-up Knight for Android. It’s a fun, action-packed running platformer with excellent gameplay. Your character basically auto-runs while you jump, attack, duck and block using on-screen buttons. You can find the demo in the Android Market, and if you like it, you can purchase additional levels for a few dollars. For those who want to earn free playing time, you can perform tasks through TapJoy. Check out our review of Wind-up Knight above.
- Over 50 soul-crushing levels.
- Pick-up-and-play game play.
- Super high-end 3D graphics technology. A showcase for your phone.
- Crazy platforming action: double jumping, wall sliding, dive and roll, just to name a few cool moves.
- A secret card is hidden in EVERY level.
- Four unique worlds.
- Deviously cute art style.
- Power up with game-changing equipment and weapons.
- Original soundtrack by Josh Whelchel.
You might also like
We’ve seen the Samsung Galaxy S5 Android smartphone dropped, hammered, drowned in a pool, tossed in a washing machine, boiled in a pot of hot water, and crushed by a car, but now it’s time to bring out the big guns. Seriously, in the video [...]
Start-up company OnePlus, founded by former VP of OPPO, announced pricing details for its upcoming flagship smartphone today. The handset-maker took to Twitter to reveal that the OnePlus One will be available for under $400 in the U.S. and Canada, under [...]
During the HTC One (M8) launch, HTC confirmed that the entire One series would eventually receive a software update that will include the latest Sense 6 user interface. That vague timeline has been narrowed a bit recently, at least for the original HTC [...]