In this video, we review Wind-up Knight for Android. It’s a fun, action-packed running platformer with excellent gameplay. Your character basically auto-runs while you jump, attack, duck and block using on-screen buttons. You can find the demo in the Android Market, and if you like it, you can purchase additional levels for a few dollars. For those who want to earn free playing time, you can perform tasks through TapJoy. Check out our review of Wind-up Knight above.
– Over 50 soul-crushing levels.
– Pick-up-and-play game play.
– Super high-end 3D graphics technology. A showcase for your phone.
– Crazy platforming action: double jumping, wall sliding, dive and roll, just to name a few cool moves.
– A secret card is hidden in EVERY level.
– Four unique worlds.
– Deviously cute art style.
– Power up with game-changing equipment and weapons.
– Original soundtrack by Josh Whelchel.
You might also like
Verizon Wireless has finally started rolling out Android 5.0 Lollipop to its variant of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The update improves the Note 3 with a new material design, performance boosts and battery optimizations. The OTA upgrade will eventually be [...]
After a massive leak involving the LG G4 the other day, the Korean handset-maker has apparently elected to start revealing more in its teasers for the device. On facebook, LG posted a clear photo of the G4 with “vegetable-tanned leather” [...]
AT&T and T-Mobile seem to be on the same page as both U.S carriers started rolling out Android 5.0 Lollipop updates to their respective LG G2 smartphones. AT&T is pushing out Android 5.0.1 and T-Mobile is pushing out Android 5.0.2, which both [...]