In this video, we review Wind-up Knight for Android. It’s a fun, action-packed running platformer with excellent gameplay. Your character basically auto-runs while you jump, attack, duck and block using on-screen buttons. You can find the demo in the Android Market, and if you like it, you can purchase additional levels for a few dollars. For those who want to earn free playing time, you can perform tasks through TapJoy. Check out our review of Wind-up Knight above.
- Over 50 soul-crushing levels.
- Pick-up-and-play game play.
- Super high-end 3D graphics technology. A showcase for your phone.
- Crazy platforming action: double jumping, wall sliding, dive and roll, just to name a few cool moves.
- A secret card is hidden in EVERY level.
- Four unique worlds.
- Deviously cute art style.
- Power up with game-changing equipment and weapons.
- Original soundtrack by Josh Whelchel.
You might also like
AMC has released a cinematic trailer for the upcoming official mobile game of its popular zombie-themed TV series, The Walking Dead, which returns for season 5 in October. Developed by Next Games, The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land game will arrive on [...]
Nvidia Announces $299 Shield Tablet with Optional $59 Wireless Controller and $39 Cover (Specs, Video)
Following up on last year’s Shield portable gaming console, Nvidia has now introduced the Shield Tablet as the latest member of the Shield family. “If you’re a gamer and you use a tablet, the Nvidia Shield Tablet was created specifically [...]
Sprint has started delivering a new software update, build ZVD, to the G2 that enables the same Knock Code feature found on the newer LG Android smartphones, like the G Flex and G3. Knock Code allows users to wake and unlock their device by using a unique [...]