As we mentioned earlier, Samsung pushed out the new TouchWiz UX OTA update to the Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android Honeycomb tablet, so we decided to give it a thorough review. In the video below, we take a look at the new magazine style live panels (widgets), mini apps, photo editing app, motion controls for the browser and home screen, quick toggles for wireless communications, and more.
TouchWiz UX on the Galaxy Tab 10.1
TouchWiz UX Features:
- Live Panel: Magazine-like widget view for immediate access to weather, social updates, email, news, photo gallery, all on the home screen. The visual layout of Live Panel is completely customizable for one-touch entry into each user’s most important information.
- Mini Mode Tray: One-touch access to commonly used applications-Task Manager, Calendar, World Clock, Pen Memo, Calculator, Music-which overlay in a pop-up window on display screen for powerful multi-tasking.
- Clipboard: Advanced copy & paste functionality allows Galaxy Tab 10.1 users to store photos, Web pages, YouTube links, etc., on the clipboard for easy sharing via email and social network sites.
- Indicator Quick Panel: Quickly toggle on/off Wi-Fi, notifications, sound, brightness and settings in lower right hand corner of the Galaxy Tab 10.1 display.
- Photo Editor: Rotate, crop and adjust colors on high quality digital images
Galaxy Tab 10.1 Unboxing
Subscribe to us on YouTube and follow us on Twitter to stay up to date.