If you’re thinking about picking up the Samsung Galaxy S3 on T-Mobile, you may want to hold off until Spring 2013. According to a leaked image of T-Mobile’s internal systems, the Galaxy S III LTE (T999L) will be released on either March 27th or April 3rd. Unlike the current HSPA+ Galaxy S III, the addition of 4G LTE connectivity makes the upcoming model of the device future-proof for T-Mobile’s high-speed network plans. The listed dates are subject to change, but it should make its target time-frame since nearly identical devices have already been available for months on Verizon, AT&T and Sprint. By the way, the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit and BlackBerry Z10 will apparently join the Galaxy S III LTE on 3/27 as well.
Upcoming Releases on T-Mobile:
- Samsung T999L Galaxy S III LTE – March 27 or April 3
- Samsung T599 Galaxy Exhibit “Codina” Prepaid Pebble Gray – March 27
- Samsung T599 Galaxy Exhibit “Codina” Postpaid – March 27
- BlackBerry Z10 – March 27
- T-Mobile Sonic 2.0 Mobile HotSpot LTE – March 27