According to a page out of Sprint’s playbook, the third largest carrier in the nation is soon planning to push out another update for the first glasses-free 3D smartphone in the US, the HTC EVO 3D. Build 2.08.651.2 looks to be rather minor (sorry, no Android Ice Cream Sandwich here!), but it addresses a number of bugs that are currently present in the device. The update will be rolled out to EVO 3D users on August 23rd, but if you’d like to check manually, you can actually grab it on August 18th.
Build 2.08.651.2 Change log:
- Making addiitional preloaded apps uninstallable by user
- Device lockscreen stuck in half-state
- Birthday one day off between contacts and Facebook when synced
- Ability to transfer all contacts over Bluetooth
- Random GPS coordinates issue
- Lockscreen displays 3 digit temperature correctly
- Spiderman demo lockups
- Update to applications: spiderman, watch, Qik
The Samsung Conquer 4G will also be updated to Gingerbread EG15 on the same date that it’s released, August 21st.