The Google Drive app for Android smartphones and tablets has been updated to version 220.127.116.11. According to Google, you can now add comments, reply to existing comments, view tables in your Google documents, and more. Check out the changelog below for all the details and grab the update from the Google Play Store.
What’s new in this version:
1. Create folder, upload to folder and move to folder
2. Filter folder contents by file type
3. Option to auto-sync pinned content while on 3G
4. Richer Google Presentations viewing experience
5. Basic table support in Documents Editor
6. Create, reply and resolve comments in Documents Editor
7. View and change fonts in Documents Editor
8. Pinch to zoom in Documents Editor
9. Print files using Google Cloud Print
10. Option to resume interrupted uploads
Note: the Google Drive app for iOS was also updated (iTunes).