FatBooth, which was just released by PiVi & Co to the Android Market, is one of those funny apps that you can’t resist trying even if you don’t plan on ever using it. It allows you to take pictures of friends or family and see what they would look like if they gained a bunch of weight. The app debuted on the iPhone a while back and has proven to be quite popular. We’re glad to see an Android version finally available on the Market, especially since it’s free. A clone, called Fatty Booth, has been available for quite some time, but it costs $2. Check out FatBooth in action in our video demo below, then head to the Android Market to try it out for yourself.
Tired of diets?! Get fat instantly with FatBooth for Android. What would you look like with a “few” extra pounds? And what about your friends? Find out with FatBooth for Android, a fun way to instantly supersize faces on your Android device. Use FatBooth for Android on family, friends or colleagues photos and share them via email, FaceBook, Twitter.
• Works with photos taken with your Android device camera or from your photo gallery
• Auto-cropping using face detection
• Transformation process is instant with no internet connection needed
• Shake device to see before and after views
• Scroll results into the app gallery
• Save results to your photo gallery
• Share with your friends via email, FaceBook or Twitter
(Source: Android Market)