In this video, we review Madfinger Games’ Dead Trigger Android game (version 1.1.0) using the HTC EVO 4G LTE, Google Nexus 7 and Asus Transformer Prime. Dead Trigger is a first-person Zombie shooter with spectacular graphics and gameplay. Best of all, it’s available for free on the Google Play Store (also available for iOS). Check out our extensive demo in the video above and read on for the list of features.
In 2012 modern civilization is coming to an end. Global economics have been disrupted, money has lost its value. People have risen against the ignorant politicians who were just lining their pockets – and they didn’t spare any of them. However, those who really ruled the world were prepared – and escaped. Suddenly billions of people died from a strange virus, while others turned into butcherly beasts with just one thought: TO KILL!
- Stunning graphics with advanced lighting and post-process effects
- Full 3D characters and environments with an unprecedented level of detail
- High quality 3D audio and a lively music soundtrack
- Character animations recorded using high-end motion capture
- Intuitive controls
- Spectacular ragdoll effects (Tegra 3 only)
- Water simulation (Tegra 3 only)
- Enjoy the zombie slaughter in many different ways: blast ‘em out of existence with lethal weapons, blow them up with powerful explosives or chop off their limbs and let them die slowly
- Shoot away their heads, chop off their limbs… kill them with creativity
- Evolving zombie AI will keep you entertained
- Follow the story or enjoy unlimited random missions
- Load your gun and save the Earth!
- Equip yourself with splendid high-poly realistic weapons
- Utilise powerful gadgets including a laser amputator, blade chopper, baits, mines, grenades, radar and more
- New online service from MADFINGER Games
- Receive free updates with new missions, weapons, gadgets, characters and more
Note: also check out our Shadowgun video review.