After several months of teasing what looked to be a fantastic first-person shooter, Gameloft has finally released Blitz Brigade for free on the Google Play store. The Online FPS seems to take its inspiration from popular games like Team Fortress 2 and Battlefield Heroes.
Check out the gameplay trailer and list of features below, then head to Google Play to get in on the action.
GIVE AN ONLINE BEATDOWN!
– Up to 12 players can battle online in multiplayer games
– 5 classes: Soldier, Gunner, Medic, Sniper, Stealth
– Control the battlefield in Domination mode
– Frag everyone from the opposing army in Deathmatch games
– Use 3 different vehicles for a tactical advantage in battle
– Fight with over 100 weapons, each made for a specific class
– Unique taunts and kill phrases for each character in the game
– Voice Chat to create your game plan in the heat of the action
HONE YOUR KILLER SKILLS IN TRAINING MISSIONS
– Complete 120 unique action-packed missions
– Learn to master each class’s specialized battle skills
– Pilot a Helicopter and rain death from above
– Hop into a Tank to steamroll the enemy army