Today, AT&T added seven more markets to their rapidly growing 4G LTE network. Select cities in Kansas, Georgia, Texas, North Carolina and New York will now have access to lightning-fast 4G LTE data speeds. The second largest wireless provider in the US also expanded their LTE network in areas of Charlotte and Cleveland. View the list of additions and expansions below.
AT&T 4G LTE Network Additions:
- Wichita, Kansas
- Gainesville, Georgia
- Corpus Christi , Texas
- Greensboro, North Carolina
- Winston-Salem , North Carolina
- Burlington , North Carolina
- Buffalo, New York
AT&T 4G LTE Network Expansions:
- Charlotte , North Carolina (Gastonia; western portions of Lake Norman, including the town of Denver; along N.C. Hwy. 3 from Kannapolis to Mooresville; along U.S. Hwy. 52 from China Grove to Mooresville; south of Salisbury to the Granite Quarry area; and along U.S. Hwy. 601 between Concord and Monroe)
- Cleveland, Ohio (Brecksville, Brunswick, Elyria, Hinckley, Hudson, Mentor, Solon, Strongsville, Twinsburg and Wadsworth)
Note: Customers can take advantage of AT&T’s 4G LTE network with Android or Windows Phone devices like the HTC One X, Samsung Focus 2, Nokia Lumia 900, Samsung Galaxy Note, and Pantech Element.